Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chartstoppers Volume 2 1972



Chartstoppers Volume 2 1972

01. Eagle Rock – Daddy Cool
02. I Did What I Did For Maria – Tony Christie
03. He’s So Fine – Jody Miller
04. Trixie Stonewall’s Wayward Home For Young Women – Company Caine
05. Bouzouki – Dawn Dixon
06. Goblin’s Gamble – Autumn
07. Been Too Long On The Road – Mark Lindsay
08. Gwen – Johnny Chester
09. I Want To Be Famous Like My Dad – Jeff Phillips
10. Mammy Blue – Al Head
11. Daddy Cool – Drummond
12. Take It Easy – G. Wayne Thomas
13. Fire And Rain – Blood, Sweat & Tears
14. Bom Bom – Daddy Cool
15. Keep The Customer Satisfied – Gary Puckett
16. Gemini – Robbie Porter
17. Butterfly – Matt Flinders
18. Father Confessor – Axiom
19. Sounds Of Silence – Peaches & Herb
20. Glory Glory – Byrds

Ripped @ 320kbps - 129MB

ChartStoppers Volume 2

Password: K-Tel

10 comments:

Micko said...

Nice one guys, I didn't even know this site existed (but I'll be back LOL) I don't suppose you have back cover scans for these at all do ya? I do hope so as without tray inserts, they get lost in my collection & I forget what I do have.
I have Chartsoppers Vol. 2 I can uplaod if you like (at 320 kbps natch :-)

Keep up the great work everyone

Micko

Captain Goodvibes said...

Sorry but my scanner is playing up and i won't be getting a new one until in the new year

Micko said...

Aye aye Captain,
So is that a yes but wait until the New Year sometime? Sounds fair enough

Did you want Volume 1?

Micko

Captain Goodvibes said...

Volume 1 would be nice

Micko said...

Can/will do but one question.

How do I upload the music & artwork to the site?

Captain Goodvibes said...

skids has to sign you up so you have permissions to add to the blog. If you look up the top of the page you see his name and if you click on it you see his profile and his email.

Captain Goodvibes said...

Or you can upload them and email me the links and i will post it for you if you like. My email is in my profile.

PJ said...

yet another classic compilation from the early 70s - makes you wonder why today's music is utter crap compared to back then. nice. cheers to the uploader for this one!

DOC BOURNE said...

Bloody hell i had this album when it came out im 53 now and my parents bought this for me. and i think they still have it but im gunna have it now again after all these years
thank you.
Doc from Penrith n.s.w

April 28, 2011 9:47 AM

DOC BOURNE said...

I just noticed the price tag on the cover $400. bucks that was a lot of money back then