Monday, March 2, 2009

Rocktrip '82


01 Goody Two Shoes - ADAM ANT
02 Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk - Dr HOOK skip
03 Be Good Johnny - MEN AT WORK
04 Poison Arrow - ABC
05 Hurts So Good - JOHN COUGAR
06 Temporary Heartache - SWANEE
07 867-5309 Jenny - TOMMY TUTONE
08 Controversy - PRINCE
09 I've never Been To me - CHARLENE
10 Don't You Want Me - THE HUMAN LEAGUE
11 More Than This - ROXY MUSIC
12 Forever Now - COLD CHISEL
13 I Know What Boys Like - THE WAITRESSES
14 Key Largo - BERTIE HIGGINS
15 No Time - MONDO ROCK
16 Promised You A Miracle - SIMPLE MINDS
17 Without You - EUROGLIDERS
18 Believe It Or Not - JOEY SCARBURY

Rocktrip82

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arguably the greatest compilation album ever released. Fantastic effort to upload it.

Anonymous said...

I agree - I just bought this LP at the Salvos for $4. I mean, following "Controversy" with "I've Never Been To Me" is a stroke of genius.

michael said...

Oh my God. Blasting Swanee right now. THANKS SO MUCH, been looking for that one.

Anonymous said...

Please re-up. RS scrapped part1.

skids said...

new link

Anonymous said...

any chance for a re-up on this? thanks