Saturday, November 24, 2007

Various Artists - Mind Bender


01 Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
02 Billy Swan - I Can Help
03 Skyhooks - Livin' In The 70's
04 Stevie Wright - Guitar Band
05 The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
06 Sweet Dreams - Honey,Honey
07 Brian Cadd - All In The Way
08 Sherbet - Silvery Moon
09 Stephanie De Sykes - Born With A Smile On My Face
10 Bachman Turner Overdrive - Takin' Care Of Buisness
11 Elton John - Satuday Night's Alright For Fighting
12 Rod Stewart - Farewell
13 Debbie Byrne - Da Doo Ron Ron
14 Ernie Sigley & Denise Drysdale - Hey Paula
15 Moir Sisters - Good Morning How Are You
16 Brian May & The ABC Showband - Theme From Rush
17 Bill & Boyd - Santa Never Made It Into Darwin
18 Olivia Newton-John - I Love You I Honestly Love You
19 Doug Parkinson - Everlasting Love
20 Bee Gees - Mr. Natural

Mind Bender

5 comments:

skip said...

pity this isnt able to be downloaded i have searched for santa never made it into darwin for a long time

cheers
Skip

skids said...

link is still good Skip

galoot said...

Worked for me as well skip.

cheers deutros

Unknown said...

Thanks i finaly got it, it was either a blonde computer or blonde operator.
My girlfriend and her family were living in Darwin when Tracy hit.
They cried when i played the song both from Happiness and sorrow.
I cant thank yous enough for the great thing yous are doing, Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Skip

Anonymous said...

Yet another great compilation album from 1974/75 - I used to have this one on vinyl too but Kung Fu Fighting and Takin' Care of Business were badly scratched on my copy - cheers to the uploader! :D