Saturday, January 9, 2010

1982 ...In The Sun


01 Wired For Sound - CLIFF RICHARD
02 Hold On Tight - ELO
03 Our Lips Are Sealed - THE GO GO's
04 Girls On Film - DURAN DURAN
05 The Breakup Song - GREG KILHN BAND
06 Its My Party - DAVE STEWART AND BARBARA GASKIN
07 Just So Lonely - GET WET
08 Summer Of 81 - MONDO ROCK
09 Oh No Not You Again - AUSTRALIAN CRAWL
10 Green Door - SHAKIN STEVENS
11 Do You Know What I Mean - RENEE GEYER
12 Alone With You - SUNNYBOYS
13 Love Song - SIMPLE MINDS
14 Precious To Me - PHIL SEYMOUR
15 Only Crying - KEITH MARSHALL
16 Pretend - ALVIN STARDUST
17 Bustin Loose - MOVING PICTURES
18 Fashion And Fame - THE ANGELS

In The Sun

3 comments:

Costandino said...

Hi Ya Skids, Thanks for this one.

PJ said...

Awesome album, some great tracks on it (I used to have the vinyl of this years ago as well as tape - but lost both since then) cheers skids. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice one I must second that, though with one downer: there must have been something wrong with the ripping. Every song does not properly fade out, but is chopped off in the middle of the fade-out. I know it's not my mp3 playing software; I also tested it in Wavelab to be sure I'm not fantasizing...