Wednesday, January 28, 2009

18 Hot Tracks 1979


01 Y.M.C.A - VILLAGE PEOPLE
02 Ruby - OL 55
03 Easy - OAK RIDGE BOYS
04 Lucky Stars - DEAN FRIEDMAN with DENISE MARSA
05 My Angel Baby - TOBY BEAU
06 It's A Laugh - TOBY BEAU
07 Shame - EVELYN 'CHAMPAGNE' KING
08 Fabulous Dancer - WHA KOO
09 If It Don't Fit, Don't Force It - KELLEE PATTERSON
10 Ca Plane Pour Moi - PLASTIC BERTRAND
11 Deep Inside me - JOH ST PETERS
12 One Day At A Time - HAWKING BROTHERS
13 Heartbreaker - DOLLY PARTON
14 You Got To Lose - GEORGE THOROGOOD & THE DESTROYERS
15 Let Her In - JOHN TRAVOLTA
16 Baby be Mine - RENEE GEYER
17 Time Passages - AL STEWART
18 Thank You For The Music - ABBA

18 Hot Tracks

4 comments:

Trikky said...

When I was a kid, I won a copy of this at Myer in Toowoomba at some even hosted by the local TV celebrities (Jill & Ebeneezer, perhaps?).

I loved it (although I didn't quite get Ca Plane Pour Moi at the time). I do remember that the cover was different than the one shown here. :-D YES, I know the original cover is not displayed here...

Thanks for the memories.

Anonymous said...

Seems like Rapidshare kicked out part1. Can any1 upload again? Tnx.

skids said...

new link

Gluten Free Recipes said...

This iss great